If you were given $300...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get a pipe, like Falconer said I can always get tobacco but for me a three hundred dollar pipe would be unlike anything I already have.

Piet, remember that mushroom bull cap from last month? that was the most beautiful pipe I'd ever seen. I'm tell'n the wife that's what I want for Christmas. She'll laugh of course and get me a shirt and some boxer shorts.

Piet Binsbergen":z76kg66r said:

Signature series Geiger........ Man O' Man!!!!
I'd get a speeding ticket with that in my mouth! the local sheriff's have never seen anything that slick.

Falconer":k2a34ye2 said:
Piet, remember that mushroom bull cap from last month? that was the most beautiful pipe I'd ever seen. I'm tell'n the wife that's what I want for Christmas. She'll laugh of course and get me a shirt and some boxer shorts.
PM Sent!

Haha, I'd skip the new pipe and just buy myself a nice necklace and a new dress. 8)

another peterson.................maybe another 314......... or maybe a donegal rocky lovat...............or maybe an ebony system 303. local shop does have a pete (killarney i think) bulldog. there are some discontinueds sitting on that shelf that no one will ever touch. poor silver needs polished on all of them. id be the one to rescue them.

rest would be spent on tobac.

might have to weasel some of that money for the comming hunting season too!

camoham

I would pay another 100€ and buy this beautiful Viggo Nielsen pipe (325€):

8)

viggo12002.jpg

Tough call as I'm running low on leaf, and could stand investing in a new pipe... Seems most of my funds have been going towards firearms.

I'd probably say a new pipe though.

I would call Mark Tinsky and tell him the check was in the mail... send me something nice.