I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrumsAndBeer":93l8kj70 said:
Cartaphilus":93l8kj70 said:
A real cutie but, is it house trained? Hate to slip and fall in the middle of the night on those little ball bearings the leave. ;)  
Ron, Strangely she's the most house broken animal I have ever owned. A master of the litter box, if there ever was one.
Rabbits aren't dumb by any means but, I never thought you'd be able to potty train one.
Good for you sir. ;)

arkansaspiper":o63wf9bq said:
My wife took the pick oak
Arky you cant hang your wife upside down from the ceiling.... As Stick would say.... thats just not cricket....

Arky right side up. That dog is a beast--but I'll refrain from telling him that, in case he thinks he's human. What is he, a bull mastiff or something?

arky10.jpg
" />

We lost our two Westies a few years ago, so now we only have loaner dogs. Big dogs are wonderful, but only if you can send them home at the end of the day/night! These two are my daughters Great Danes (Rebel, black, 4 months - Rogue, fawn, 8 months), she's a glutton for punishment.

15241838_10100278569601589_2094899073021212369_n.jpg

arkansaspiper":ezra29gi said:
No punishment plus we feel safe any where we go
We're just not used to the slobber and dog hair everywhere.
They had a 2 year old, Steele, he was an incredible Great Dane. He was hit by a car last year. I still miss that guy.

This is my girl.
She is a Great Pyrenees/Golden Retriever mix that we adopted about 2 years ago.
Someone told us that a Great Pyrenees can look in your eyes and see your soul.
She often has that look.
The internet warns people that the breed is nocturnal, but who believes the internet anyway.