I'm back!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsKot

Reaction score
Just returned from vacation Sunday! Feels good to be back after a week and a half or so vacation! Since my sister (the youngest of my parent's children) just graduated high school and will be off to college by the end of this summer my parents decided to have one last hurrah with their last child under their wing. We all took a road trip out to Atlanta to swing by and pick up my brother and then down to the happiest place on earth, Disney World. I'm pleased to say we all had a ton of fun, but no matter how much fun we had I have to say it does feel good to be home again. I would have posted this earlier but Sunday my net was down and just got it back yesterday, but wasn't in the long post mood, so I just made a quick reply here and there. I'll have to post some trip pictures before too long once my brother (the photo enthusiast of the family) forwards some to me. If anyone else has had a vacation let us all know, I see Frost had a mighty fine break himself! Happy summer everyone!

Nice, welcome back. Glad you enjoyed your vacation and hope to see some photos since I've never been to Disney World myself. Truthfully I have no desire to go there, but it would still be cool to see. :D

Hey Pancake Dude! Welcome back!! Glad you had a good time.

Seems like it might be nice thing to start postin vacation photos on here. I´ll be up in the US for summer and no doubt will have a few to share then. Frost´s photo shoot was cool!

Thought I smelled maple syrup,,, :p

Glad your trip was a safe one,,,

Nice to hear you had a good time. I have not taken a good vacation in about 5 years.