I'm BACK !

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
:twisted: Just got my 'puter fixed and will be back in a bit tonooight but just a short one to say I'M BAAAAACK :twisted: :twisted:

Welcome back! Glad your recovering nicely, too!! We were all wondering where the heck you'd gone. AJ was kind enough to keep us posted of your progress. I'll be popping a tin of something McClelland in your honor tonight! :cheers:

Good to see you back Mister!!

Think I'll be chaining up some Ketchup in the pipes tonight in your honour. MAYBE even a Christmas Cheer...........

I hope your recovery is coming along nicely!

e7237bd39f2039e7c684877641f4828e.jpg

:joker:

Seriously, good to have you back Michael. Looking forward to your account of your trials and tribulations!

:afro:

Cheers,

RR

Quick, someone hide the wimmen and the sheep! ;) Seriously, glad to see you posting!
banjo

Welcome back :cheers: I hope to see more of your posts soon

Five demerits for having a heart attack without prior written approval.

As for the rest of you loligaggers,wasting valuable time with this niceties, 2 demerits.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

PS: Welcome back codger.

As most of you know, I've been residing in a hospital bed these past 2 1/2 mo's but I'm now at home. Seems my heart decided that three vessels would clog up necessitating a triple by-pass surgery! I'm still recuperating and from what the surgon says it could take almost a year for everything to get back to what will now be my new normal in life !! Seems it's one of the most serious operations one can have!! It sure does " sit one up and take notice " ! They split me open at the chest bone ,went in taking the blood vessel they had removed from my right leg and replaced three veins in my heart with it !! I just was able and allowed to drive this past week and I'm having to use a walker to get around !!
 Funny thing about this, I've not had a single pipe since I've gotten back !! :twisted:  At this point, tobacco smoke doesn't sit well on my stomach ! But neither do colognes and perfume as well as bbq smoke ! :twisted: And for those who say they " couldn't go without smoking their pipes " If you have to you CAN and WILL !! :twisted: :twisted: Think I'll take this time and clean and polish ALL of my pipes and set up some racks so that I can see them ALL on my wall by my desk !! I think I'll find some surprises stashed in my desk drawers !! :lol!:
I'll be here, in and out so see ya guys later !!  :twisted: :twisted:

Welcome back Michael. This calls for a celebration. A bowl of Tudor Castle should do it for me. I hope your progress toward a full recovery continues. :)

AJ

Welcome back Michael. So good to see you posting again.

Hoooray!

Welcome back Michael mi hope your health continues to improve. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: