I'm back...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMITHENHALS

Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a while since my last post here as I put away my pipe shortly after getting into the hobby as I couldn't seem to get the hang of it. I happened to pick it up over the Christmas holidays and here I find myself scouring the internets for used pipes and tobacco reviews....man I got the bug again.

Thanks. After smoking a bowl of year Latakia #1 last night, It seems very different than when it was fresh. Is it ok let a tin of tobacco sit for that long, or should I toss it?

Welcome back :)

You can seal up the baccy in a small mason jar for better protection

should it already be too dry you can put a moist paper towel in a ziplock back (just damp - no dripping when you squeeze it) - seal up the bag and poke a bunch of pin holes through it - toss it in the jar with the tobacco for a week. (distilled water best - purer the better)

Welcome back ! Hang in there, once you get the hang of everything it's very rewarding.

Glad you came back. Once you pick it up, no matter how many times you put it down, you will never be able to let go of it!