I'm finally doing it

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briarbabe

Reaction score
image11.jpg

I'm so excited gents, I'm finally doing it. I've wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle since, well since I was a little kid begging my big brothers to let me have a try on their dirt bikes. They never did of course, I was always told to go back to my Barbies. Pfffft!

So, here I am, just shy of 35 and getting my permit. Then I'm signing up for the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Safety Program. I'm so excited and sort of nervous I'm going to make an ass of myself at the class. I'm always the kid who tries to learn everything before the class where you learn everything. :p

Congrats!! be safe and keep the rubber on the road. I had a bike for several years. Ended up selling it because drivers don't see you, and I almost got run over twice in about 10 minutes. However, there is almost nothing like the feel of the open road on a bike. Very relaxing, though pipe smoking is a bit more relaxing IMHO.

You'll love it!! I miss my bike terribly, but with the babies never had the time to ride. I'll buy another when the kids are older.

That course is great. I took it and learned a lot.

Congratulations, young lady!

The safety courses are great. Be a sponge, soak up the information. As you ride more the lessons will make more sense. A few years down the road you can take an advanced riders course, as well. I am planning to take some track courses in the next few years.

I am VERY happy for you!

Now, to build your own Café Racer...

Got it! I got my permit this morning and signed up for the beginning rider course. I'm really excited. :)

Oh darling, not only am I licensed... but there's a new love in my life. Meet Jesse.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OrGnuHI8u6E" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Congrats! nice bike too. Glad you are enjoying it. Keep the rubber side down and be safe!