I'm Getting Married

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joequo

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm getting married August 5th i.e. 11 days! Woohoo!! My first pipe that I made was a kit pipe from Mark Tinsky that my wife-to-be gifted me. I've been saving the first smoke in it until my wedding day. :D

Here are some pics of the pipe I carved. It's not perfect but...I like it! One thing that you can't quite tell from the photos is that I made a really thin white milk stain and applied it as a finish. It's neat but it was a lot of work!

Well done, and congrats!

I still have my "wedding pipe", and curiously enough my wife too! Maybe there's a correlation?

Congrats! And very nice looking pipe btw. It looks much better than a lot first pipes I've seen.

I'm getting married Aug. 3rd. Its a popular season for weddings!

Congratulations! A beautiful pipe and a beautiful wife!

Lang may yer lum reek!

A man does not know what true happiness is till he gets married. Then it's too late! :lol!:

Congrats!

Congratulations!

I'm a new BoB member, but my wife and I have both been married once before... and we've now been married just about 7 years! Amazing but true! :D

Marriage can work and I wish you the best!

BHB

Congratulations and nice work on the pipe! Hope both work out for ya!

Congratulations and best wishes for a fantastic wedding day and great future together.

I'm married 24 years - its not for everyone but I can recommend it.

Enjoy your big day!

Jers

BTW love the pipe you made.....and your Askwith!