I'm not leaving.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Just to answer a few pm's the easy way..

I'm not going anywhere. It's true I've quit smoking. Yes I've sold some of my collection over the past six months. Yes I'm selling some now....
I am keeping a handful of pipes and most of my bulk tobacco. You never know what might happen tomorrow and I've seen to many guys sell off and regret it.

Some of you guys are more than pipe buddies. On top of that, BoB is like a baby to me. You can't just walk away.

Besides Kyle's going to buy me a pipe ecig mod so I still look menacin.

I suggest a bubble pipe 8) . Nothing more menacing than a dude staring you down, blowing bubbles out of his Whammo Bubble Pipe. Then all you'll need is a nice pair of Spiderman jammies and you'll be set.

You ever seen the white guy with the posse?or the brother hanging with the hillbillies?
Or what about the clean cut dude riding with the 1%'ers?

You Damn right I wouldn't say nothing to a dude with a bubble pipe and speedy Jammys. Ain't no telling how badarsed he is to rock that.

You could pull it off. I can see the new PB avatar with that menacing stare, bubbles surroundimg the face, pink Whammo pipe spoutin a stream of bubbly efluvia, spidey footie pajamas with anarchist logos tagged all over them. 1% lapel pin and chrome on his vespa. Born under a bad sign scrolled across the scooter. 8)

I didn't mean to quit pipes.. it just happened in the process of giving up almost 30 years of Winston.
I've smoked a.couple bowls but to be honest I really ain't into it.

6months and 10 days cig free.

PB said:
I didn't mean to quit pipes.. it just happened in the process of giving up almost 30 years of Winston.
I've smoked a.couple bowls but to be honest I really ain't into it.
Spock said:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Iu1qa8N2ID0" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the toughest-looking rig I could find... :scratch:

pink-tank-e-cig-single-1-%2528page-picture-large%2529.jpg

That's actually pretty sweet... It's a totally wicked branded joye ego T.. I have a black set just like it I csrry around.

The stem was pipe-like. *shrug* The pink would just make you a devil-may-care mambajamba.

My stable right now consist of a
Reosmods Reo Grand (green)
A 510T from Totally Wicked, the company Kyle pictured.. it'd black
Several Joye eGo. Black, chrome, and silver.

And a Satin Silver Provari on the way.

I've had
A reo mini
A chuck from Thadbuilt
A lava tube
A copper

And I have/had a plethora of tanks. Clearomizers, customizes, automakers, a 306 Dca, etc etc etc etc.

You could say I'm collector ocd about my ecigs about as bad as I was my pipes n baccy.

Puros,

I'm glad you're sticking around, the boards wouldn't be the same without ya. As for quitting the cigs, good luck and best of health to ya!

Hey Martin! Been a while, Brother. 8) I know this is PB's thread but... how are ya?

Wouldn't be BoB if we didn't hijack a thread. LOL Doing well, trying to exercise as much as possible, and working long, crazy days. I troll thread when I can at work, but I rarely have any time at home to post. Mainly because we've been barely home past 10-11 at night, and that's bed time for little boys and their daddy. :)

We've also put our house up on the market to try and move to a better neighborhood and larger house, so there's been a tremendous amount of work needed there. If you've ever put your house up on the market, you know what I'm talking about. :) Now I'm looking forward to selling our house and buying a new one, I hope. However, moving sucks!

Gotta hijack threads! :cheers:

I responded in your "update" thread you started, so we can catch up there. 8)