Im out of room!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hermit":862wuc8l said:
DoverPipes":862wuc8l said:
How's your security system? :twisted:
MUWAHHHAAHHAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
For me: dog, alarm, guns and I never leave the house. :twisted:
An overweight weiner dog, tin cans & wire strung throughout the house, and an old flintlock don't count....... :p

DoverPipes":tj7fukik said:
Hermit":tj7fukik said:
DoverPipes":tj7fukik said:
An overweight weiner dog, tin cans & wire strung throughout the house, and an old flintlock don't count....... :p
Don't let him fool ya boys. Dover lives in the Hudson Valley! He's most likely got a Doberman or two, a high tech security system and a S&W model 29 44 mag in 4 rooms! Stainless Steel too I'll bet. :affraid:

DoverPipes":mtvt1nu9 said:
Hermit":mtvt1nu9 said:
DoverPipes":mtvt1nu9 said:
Don't dis my flintlock, bro.
Dey come sneakin' round,
I'll bust a ball in they ass. :twisted:

Falconer":oussj0ft said:
DoverPipes":oussj0ft said:
Hermit":oussj0ft said:
DoverPipes":oussj0ft said:
Don't let him fool ya boys. Dover lives in the Hudson Valley! He's most likely got a Doberman or two, a high tech security system and a S&W model 29 44 mag in 4 rooms! Stainless Steel too I'll bet. :affraid:
Close, two Chihuahuas & a Kimber (I'll save the rest of the arsenal for later) :twisted:

DoverPipes":ta7p73w4 said:
an overweight weiner dog DOES count! not a spider farts in my house without that damn dog letting me know.

bruins":t3r9a3x1 said:
DoverPipes":t3r9a3x1 said:
an overweight weiner dog DOES count! not a spider farts in my house without that damn dog letting me know.
I stand corrected......... :p

Looks like your well prepared for a dry spell should it happen.. Well done Nate.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

Really amazing hope you don't ever want one can on the bottom of a stack. :lol!:

There easy to get out just lift and slide a tin out. the rows are 5 deep the back ones are more difficult but not a big deal there the newest tins so I dont have to get to them very often the bulk boxes are numbered so I know what is in each box so thats easy.

Nate, will those boxes of Full Virginia Flake, on the floor, get into mason jars? I don't think they'd fare well for too long if left in the boxes.

ShellBriar":gzl26o2x said:
Nate, will those boxes of Full Virginia Flake, on the floor, get into mason jars? I don't think they'd fare well for too long if left in the boxes.
Not to worry they will be in jars by the weekend. They are all not FVF only 2, 3 Best Brn 3 ST James flake I just got them the other day.

nate560":kqpb9hzj said:
ShellBriar":kqpb9hzj said:
Not to worry they will be in jars by the weekend. They are all not FVF only 2, 3 Best Brn 3 ST James flake I just got them the other day.
If it seems to much to jar, just send it to me! ;)

May I ask where you got the St. James Flake bulk? I've been looking for it. Thanks.

It was a trade and cash. I sent some cash and bags of margate and penzance and a few other things to another member of a forum. He no longer cared for VA'S so it worked out for both of us.

nate560":qqfj938o said:
It was a trade and cash. I sent some cash and bags of margate and penzance and a few other things to another member of a forum. He no longer cared for VA'S so it worked out for both of us.
Nice!

dang bro, thats some impressive Shizit right there!!!
Brilliant!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: