I'm thankful for......

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonarman

Reaction score
Me? A few more months on shore duty able to see my family every day. We are all healthy and happy. Also, I have a box of twinkies stashed in my pantry :rabbit:

How about you?

So much to be thankful for, God's patience, my wife, my health, my home, plenty of food to eat, good friends and family, our freedoms, my job... the list could go on and on. God has truly blessed me and I am grateful. :D

My 3 kiddos, family, and friends. But right now, that they finally turned the water back on and after 6 days of stinking I could take a shower.

I am thankful for my wonderful wife, without whom I would go mad in this crazy mixed up World of ours and our two beautiful daughters who bring light into our lives every single day.

I am also thankful for the new and interesting friends I have made recently, much love going out to one and all. :)

I am thankful for a good job that I love, and is rewarding. I am thankful for my church community. I am thankful for the warm welcome I have received from the pipe community both smokers and carvers. But I am most thankful for God's grace towards my family. My wife and I have walked step by step through very hard times, and very joyous times. Our daughters are amazing women now, who have followed their dreams of working as an artist and a baker. I feel our lives are filled with meaning and purpose, and an overwhelming presence of God. There is much to be thankful for each and every day.

blessings my new friends, and thanks for this thread

rev (john)

...having been able to live long enough to gain some humility and start to understand compassion. Life is a gift and I know I've been blessed. True wealth isn't about money.

BTW Kaiser83's camp mates are also thankful for him taking a shower! :lol!:

Great thread - very thought provoking.

Fraternally

Jers

Jers":yrqfloo8 said:
BTW Kaiser83's camp mates are also thankful for him taking a shower! :lol!:

Jers
Lol we all stunk to high heck.

Let's just say the "thankful" list is bigger than the "curses" list these days for very obvious reasons. Perspective is fascinating. When you need it, you don't have it; when you have it, you forget it, when you forget it, it punches you in the nuts.

8)