In Columbus, OH for some work training...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PozzSka

Reaction score
Soooo....who wants to meet for a drink/smoke/etc?

I'll be free this evening (Nov 12) after 4 or 5.

I'm at the Hyatt Worthington. Let me know where I can go, thanks.

Hope you have a great time. Try to learn a little something while you're there. :lol!: 

AJ

ajn27511":svu41dvw said:
Hope you have a great time. Try to learn a little something while you're there. :lol!: 

AJ
I'll try :twisted: 

PozzSka":a5fqk56k said:
after 4 or 5.
Think you're out of luck, pretty sure they roll the sidewalks up at 5pm.

I worked for a company headquartered out there and we stayed at a Hyatt, maybe the same one you're staying at but I'm not sure. If it is, the hotel bar as a Wii, which occupied way too much of our time. A few of us got so bored we headed out to the college bars one night. Good time, if you're up for that sort of thing.

I'd love to meet up for a drink and a smoke, unfortunately there's that whole you being in OH and me being in PA thing.

Briarbabe":gcq9gs1h said:
I'd love to meet up for a drink and a smoke, unfortunately there's that whole you being in OH and me being in PA thing.
Ha!
It's only a few hours right?

PozzSka":r18fm1i7 said:
Briarbabe":r18fm1i7 said:
Ha!
I'll grab my pipe and my keys...

PozzSka":obpj5qrs said:
Briarbabe":obpj5qrs said:
Ha!
Oh! OH! I thought you meant OR. Never mind. :D

Stopped by House of Cigar and Barclay's the other day...

House of Cigar had tons of selection in several different walk ins, but wasn't very welcoming, the staff didn't know anything about the cigars or pipe tobacco's, but they did have a bulk jar of Elizabethan Mixture...so, I bought 4oz, not sure when Elizabethan Mixture was last offered in bulk.

Secondly, I went to Barclay's Pipe and Tobacco (there is two, I went to the one on Federated Blvd)...decent selection of cigars, probably 20 different bulk pipe tobaccos. Half aro's, then the other half split between Englishes/Va/VaPers/etc. I picked up 4oz of MacB Scottish Mixture, and 4oz of something labeled Mild&Mellow (smells like a mild English or Balkan, reminds me of EMP or Sobranie, or something similar to that)

Also, spent a solid 2.5 hours just sitting and smoking and chatting with the guy who works there (Ron), and a couple other regulars.

I'll be going back for sure.