Incoming Ocelot

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't go wrong with a classic billiard and that one looks NICE  :) 

Very Nice. My one and only Jesse Jones Billiard smokes like a million bucks.

I think that is the most perfectly shaped and proportioned billiard I have ever seen, and I consider myself a connoisseur of billiards. Show me a decent Dunhill or Comoy or GBD billiard, and I'll tell you what's "wrong" with it. I don't don't see anything at all wrong with this one. Congratulations.

That is a perfect billiard. It may be my age but the older I get the more I appreciate the Classic shapes. Congrats on a great looking pipe. :cheers: 

I am the proud owner of three Jesse Jones pipes. His work is stellar, and they are among my top performing pipes. His work on the button is very nice, and they all pass a pipe cleaner easily. Hmmmmm, matter of fact, I may own his first Morta he sold. Not sure though.

docwatson":3998l7cs said:
That is a perfect billiard. It may be my age but the older I get the more I appreciate the Classic shapes. Congrats on a great looking pipe. :cheers: 
"Appreciation for the classic shapes is timeless," said he who is looking at 40.

Great straight pipe, love the design. I have only one straight in my collection and now I wish I had more.

Yak, you picked a good looking pipe.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

ALL design credit goes to the Ocelot.

Just ask him for a billiard, & stand back !   :lol: 

:face:

How does it smoke, Yak? (I imagine VERY well, but I wanna hear it from the...er...horse's mouth.)

Long story -- I expected it to be done around now & planned for that ; he got inspired & cranked it out maybe 2 weeks ago. He's mailing it this morning, I believe. I asked him to hold off sending it until I had the whole cost accumulated to send him. Maybe Tuesday of next week it'll be here.

It'll be one of two here that are less than 35 years old and not made in Europe. (Don't want to get carried away with changes to tradition, even if they're good ones).

:face: