Inhaling

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Even in my short time as a cigarette smoker (quit 4 years ago) I didn’t really like the inhaling and most of the time was only puffing.

A little gets in there for sure. I don't inhale it like a cigarette, but peripherally it gets in. Being a brass player my breathing gets a good workout daily. I'm sure it doesn't help my overall health but I enjoy it a whole bunch... :pig:

Piet Binsbergen":vv1sjce4 said:
Yes, but find myself doing it less and less, trying to give up the cigs........old habits die hard!!!
Wish me luck boys!
Good luck friend! I've found myself falling into the trap which is cigarettes. During my life's recent events, it's been hard to find time to set aside to enjoy a pipe, so I've resorted to Camel. Going to make the attempt to transition back into pipes!

hobie1dog":vg1v9l6q said:
But the worst part about cigarette smokers is their total disrespect for the planet, as they usually always throw them on the ground, thinking( well, not really thinking at all ) it's biodegradable.....WRONG
Totally agree. People always look at me funny if I'm smoking a cigarette and I finish it and put the butt in my pocket. Hell, I'd rather have an offensive smelling pocket than randomly litter places, being raised full well to not contribute to the masses that litter endlessly.

I don't inhale at all.. I stopped smoking ciggs which I did for four months. I do have a habit of after cleaning out the pipe of its ash.. I put my nose right over the bowl and take a whiff of the inside where the blend was burnt.. It smells so very good..
Chuck..