Ink

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatman

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Hey all. With the semi lively thread about tattoos elsewhere on the board I thought it would be cool to see the ink that Brothers here wear. Mine is a wyvern on the inside of my right forearm. It is the only one I have, and I got it back in March of 1983, when I was a young Submarine Sailor stationed in Norfolk Virginia. Back then there were no studios in the Norfolk area and I had to go to Gloucester County to get it.

Hope to see other's artwork!

John

P.S. Had to take the pic myself, apologies for the image quality.

I'll play!
I have a few tats but this is the only one that was easy to snap a quick pic of.

Right pectoral, done in 1999 by Dr. Ichmond Tattoos, Seattle Wa. (My Army years)

With just a touch of pipe ash from my morning bowl of Grousemoor resting like a jewel on the kitty nose. :lol!: 

I was going to list the link to the BOB tats that was posted previously but couldn't find it so i'll re-post mine for you Fatman. My first was a picture of my dog that my daughter drew that was going to be my only tattoo but they can be addicting.

Fatman":ruuxaupr said:
A lot of hours there, nice Ink Hawker!
Thanks, the artist that did my sleeve wants to extend it onto my chest with a tiger and trade a damascus steel knife for the work but i haven't taken the time to build the knife yet. Will take about 8 hrs. to forge the 224 layers of steel then another 25-30 hrs to build the knife. Should get it done ...

Hawker all of those are nice tattoos. But I really like the sleeve.

I need a current picture of mine. There is now a dragon weaving on either side of the tiger head.

here is the last one I got, i also have two full sleeves but I actually dont have any pics of them....lol

billy10.jpg

Hawker":x1cfr7ae said:
Thanks, the artist that did my sleeve wants to extend it onto my chest with a tiger and trade a damascus steel knife for the work but i haven't taken the time to build the knife yet. Will take about 8 hrs. to forge the 224 layers of steel then another 25-30 hrs to build the knife. Should get it done ...
Any links for your knifes? I am a huge fan of Damascus blades.

Fatman":kcd7axjm said:
Hawker":kcd7axjm said:
Any links for your knifes? I am a huge fan of Damascus blades.
Not sure how to add the link Fatman but if you go into The Round Table under What Are Your Other Hobbies on page 8 there are a few of the knives i have made. Working on 3 right now and will post pic's when i get them finished.

Slide":q6z7jaj5 said:
Hawker all of those are nice tattoos. But I really like the sleeve.

I need a current picture of mine. There is now a dragon weaving on either side of the tiger head.

Thanks,. Nice traditional work Slide you'll have to post an updated picture with the dragon.

I got this one in honor of my dad.  Cant't believe it's been a year.  I never thought I would ever get a tattoo.  It took 44 years. 

Now I'm trying to think of something to finish the sleeve.  I'll be getting some more work done in the next couple of weeks.

imagejpeg

Slide":7bfxk2tu said:
smg913":7bfxk2tu said:
damn chest tats are the worst
Ribs pretty much suck also!
It really all relevant to whether or not a guy has the body for it. Some of us can easily pull it off.....

Gypsy Girl (outside of my left calf)

Left Arm
28190_1382982609170_4350412_n.jpg

And, I don't have a pic handy of my Right Arm...shoulder to elbow Asian piece, two koi, waves, fire, yin yang, lotus flower, not quite all colored in...