Instagram anyone?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
I know some of you old geezers haven't ventured into smartphones yet or gotten rid of your corded house phone...

BUT if any of you DO happen to have Instagram accounts, then I would like to see what you are up to! If you care to see my own stuff:

Personal: kmcashkeeper
K&K Pipes: kkpipes
Blog: thecashkeepersblog (this one was just started and I don't have a lot of content on it yet)

I know some of you make wicked knives, pipes, and various other badass things. I also know that most of you don't post everything you make on here in fear of flooding it or being overwhelming. I figured that those of you who do have Instagram might be posting more of your projects and I would love to see them!

I'm no geezer (just a ripe 34), but I can't handle it. Forums and Facebook pretty much top out my attention span - I tried both Instagram and Twitter, and I lasted about 32 seconds!

idbowman":guv1ec5i said:
I'm no geezer (just a ripe 34), but I can't handle it.  Forums and Facebook pretty much top out my attention span - I tried both Instagram and Twitter, and I lasted about 32 seconds!
Haha! Yeah, I don't use Twitter for personal use or pipes but I do use it for my blog because it's more helpful for that. Instagram is just fun to me :)

Sorry, this is it for me....the BoB as far as social media. The type of work I did for a living I don't believe in social media, kind of a private person. Use too also belong to another pipe forum but closed my membership and staying with the BoB. A bunch of nice people within this forum, okay....don't let it go to your heads....lol
Everyone has an opinion, that's just what it is....an opinion. You may not agree with me or I with you, never an issue here on the BoB. The other pipe forum I belonged too if a member disagreed with me from time to time I would get a nasty PM, totally uncalled for!
HERE AT THE BOB I STAY

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote, that is quite alright! We all have our comfort zones and there is nothing wrong with that. I just figured that maybe some people craftier than me might also have Instagram and it's a quick way to keep up with people and see what they are creating. Thanks for the input and we are glad to have you at BoB.