Interesting, in a bad way

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Burley

Reaction score
...how pics in the threads in this category, and others, have disappeared. This makes many postings pointless. I assume it's because of the Photobucket desertions, thus they are no longer "hosted?" A bit of a loss, I'd say. (Yes, I was looking for something in particular, found the right spot, and the pic ain't there.)

Richard Burley":dea7tkud said:
...how pics in the threads in this category, and others, have disappeared. This makes many postings pointless. I assume it's because of the Photobucket desertions, thus they are no longer "hosted?" A bit of a loss, I'd say. (Yes, I was looking for something in particular, found the right spot, and the pic ain't there.)
I agree' and I still need to find someplace else to host ... or else pay up I suppose

Either use the photo hosting within the BoB or " imgur " which is the software I use.... it's easy and it's free :cheers:
You can view a few videos on YouTube and see how easy imgur works.
HAVE FUN :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

daveinlax":pbdayelg said:
I really like the photo host we have here on BoB! :shock:
The last I knew, all images had to be linked to an image on a public server

DrT. Research then use imgur. It's real easy. It's software I recommended to others on the BoB and they have been using it.

PS
With imgur your using a server in which you have the choice of making your pictures or videos public or private. I keep whatever I post private. Great App on a mobile device as well.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!