International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_68

Reaction score
Well, it's here! I'm gonna fire up a bowl at 4pm US Eastern to celebrate! Who's with me??

I'm with ya brother. Today, and every day. Smoke a large bowl and celebrate an exquisite pleasure in manhood! My day has begun with a stout bowl of Storm Front in a Pete Kinsale XL20. 7AM Eastern

mike_68":sk28sscw said:
Well, it's here! I'm gonna fire up a bowl at 4pm US Eastern to celebrate! Who's with me??
Why are you waiting till this afternoon? Gotta START the day with a bowl in the morning! I will be on my 2nd/3rd bowl by 4pm - US eastern :p

I'm enjoying a bowl of "Larrys Blend" (wonderful stuff) in my James Upshall Dublin.
Enjoy your big day gents!

I should be lighting up earlier (around 3 EST), but I will be lighting up!

"T"

C&D "Opening Night in my Quagliata

GLP Blackpoint in my Nording freehand! :) :cheers:

Sorry, shoulda been more clear...let's do a pipe TOGETHER to celebrate! Kudos to those of you who understood my shallow OP... :p

Happy IPSD to all!

Starting my IPSD off with some Marlin Flake in a Dunhill Liverpool.

I'll be smoking with ya, Mike! I'll pretty much be smoking all day and night :cheers:

Hi Mike: Your post was understood. I had a late morning bowl of American Patriot and I will join you guys for a virtual smoke at 3PM EST.

Puttin' the "international" in IPSD!
From left to right: Israel, Ireland, Italy, France, England, Denmark, and the U.S. all accounted for.

Have a good day, everyone!

George: You da man!

WTF, you have my leather wrapped French Sasieni between Ireland and Italy. I want that back brother ASAP!

Well smoke one for me fellas, as I'm not permitted at present to join you. i have surgery scheduled for day after tomorrow, strict orders from the doc, no tobacco, strong drink, anti inflammatories, yada yada yada....

Good luck in the OR Puff Daddy. We'll keep you in mind. We can have another pipe day just for you. Give us a day and time and we'll all light up with you.

Good luck, Puff Daddy!

Popped the lid of off a can of Sutliffe BRG, which I will enjoy on the way home today to celebrate IPS Day!

Happy puffing to all who can join in at some point!

"T"

Do well, Puff Daddy!

I began today with some Gawith Westmorland in a Country Gent as I ran some errands around town.

Then, my IPSD offering: I popped a tin of Balkan Sobranie reissue. Smoked about half of the bowl in my Sav 320ex and it is bliss, absolute bliss in a tin. No idea what it USED to be like, but whatever this stuff is, it's awfully good. I'll light up the rest of the bowl when the clock strikes four, gentlemen!

I usually start the day with a bowl of Virginia Woods or #27 (#27 today) and will light up my grp 5 Shell Bent Bulldog from 1971 with some Royal Blend, the first of it for the day! A good one to "celebrate" with !! :cheers:

Hoping all you Brothers(besides Puff, sorry to here that but best to you) have had a great day and are well into a bowl right now. It's truly been pleasure getting to know/speak with you guys here on BoB.

Cheers to another great pipe-filled year!

I drug out my calabash for the event. Sat on the back porch, smoked two bowls and visited with my cat. Warm 40 degrees. Nice afternoon smoke.