IPSD 2016!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JR Cigars in Whippany, NJ will be the scene of a multi-club celebration gathering: The New Jersey Fellowship of Pipe Smokers has used JR's for monthly meetings for years, including past IPSDs. The New York PC has met past IPSDs in the city, but the number of friendly venues has shrunk, and this time schedules shut down an in-town celebration. So for this IPSD NYPC will migrate to Whippany, which they have used for the party-after-the-party after the NY/Newark pipe shows. I'm sure a few Hudson Valley PCers will stray over today. I myself will drive some fellow Morleyites up for the day of fun, fun, fun. Hopefully we will attract a few non-club-affiliated pipesters (= future clubbies?).

hp
les

Happy IPSD, brothers and sisters!

fc220x10.jpg

Fire up your favorite blend and have a great IPSD Day brothers and sisters! :D

Humbug. I am recovering from a cold and am abstaining for a couple of weeks. Think of me as you fire up a bowl of tasty goodness, you selfish blackguards. Yes, the day is all about me!

Richard Burley":30kuo7vl said:
Humbug. I am recovering from a cold and am abstaining for a couple of weeks. Think of me as you fire up a bowl of tasty goodness, you selfish blackguards. Yes, the day is all about me!
Sorry you had such a bad cold; glad to hear you are at least recovering! I'll dedicate the next bowl to you. I hope most of the other brothers are able to light up today.

Richard Burley":i35u732i said:
That sucks. I hope you feel better and get back to smoking soon.

Happy IPSD everyone! Just had an amazing bowl of Classic Samsun, that is ALWAYS an outstanding smoke for me. Drying out some Stonehaven for the pipe after work.