Is there an easier way to do this?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bub":hz69fsrw said:
I gotta say, these guys are GOOD! And that's really something, hard to find a good forklift driver anymore.
But, there is an easier way per say using only one forklift. When we had to load like this we used a push bar or several pallets laid end to end and you push them in with the forklift but, ya have to have someone in the trailer to pick the pallets up and out of the way for the next crate to be loaded.

I didn't see that coming. I was just impressed that he got the box in without touching the sides! Wow...just wow.

Very impressive!  I drove one of those in a paper factory for a short time in college.  I did enough damage to know that ain't easy :oops: 
And what's in the box?  A still smaller forklift...

:lol: :lol: :lol:  I am positive that is someplace that OSHA does not exist. I would have used an empty skid to push it in, or set in a hand truck.

That is precise work, I worked at home depot for awhile and forklift operators can destroy some dry wall when move pallets of dry wall. That stuff can just get shredded by those machines.

DoverPipes":zo8qhvkz said:
Roller Bed?

What say you PB??? :suspect:
That just reminded me!
Or Walking floor!