It appears I have angered the Shadow

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to go back through and read some old posts, but I don't remember you calling the Shadow a jerk or peeing in his Wheaties...!

:lol!: WTF? :scratch: :lol:

It's almost a note of... jealousy...

... 8)

Bombing the innocent Inspector Weiss compels swift action be taken in the name of Lady Justice. Or has Herr Inspector's mind been clouded to the extent he teams with the Shadow? You may never know, but
The Shadow Knows

tumblr_mcmey1plbh1ry9hph.gif

If I remember correctly, the note says: "Enjoy BoB Brother. Retaliation for Herr Inspector."

The irony is, I'm probably one of the few on this board who will actually smoke the stuff.

Rob_In_MO":sj7t3p3p said:
Yeah, I've smoked it in a pinch. It does work good as a blender though. :D
Translation: That is actually my most-favorite go to blend of all time.

Well, according to my bank records, I wasn't roofied and forced to log on to JR Cigars... :lol:

...Shadow, such cruelty leads me to wonder what you're actually capable of. I'm just glad to hear Dave might get a bowl or two of this stuff in--not like the Super Value Vanilla, which will find a home. I may save it....

...JUST FOR YOU. :twisted:

8)

The Shadow is slowing but surely getting around to nearly everyone!

Kyle Weiss":2eysrca0 said:
Well, according to my bank records, I wasn't roofied and forced to log on to JR Cigars... :lol:

...Shadow, such cruelty leads me to wonder what you're actually capable of. I'm just glad to hear Dave might get a bowl or two of this stuff in--not like the Super Value Vanilla, which will find a home. I may save it....

...JUST FOR YOU. :twisted:

8)
OOOOHHHH ! Super Value Vanilla ! Rob says it ages beautifully! :twisted: :twisted:

Would have been more humane if he'd have just snuck up behind you and put a bullet in yer head :lol: . Smokers pride is the waterboarding of the pipe smoker :shock: