it has been the longest 2 days ever....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benmarcum

Reaction score
the wife had eye surgery the other day, and i am very happy for her. However! this means i have not been able to smoke in the house for the past 2 days and it is to hot and nasty to enjoy smoking outside...what is a guy supposed to do when he finally gets to sit down at night?!?! how could she go and be so selfish ;)

Hope your wife is recovering well !!! However, it is NEVER too hot and humid to smoke a pipe outside!!! You just need to get a nice cold beer, or a cool mixed summer drink like Campari and Orange Juice, and enjoy. If mosquitos are a problem like where I am, the pipe-smoke does wonders to keep them away. If you have a house and a covered deck, have a ceiling fan installed and run it on medium or high speed; cools you down a bit, and keeps the mosquitos away as well.

she is recovering very well. she is still in some discomfort, but not to bad. i should say that of course her health and comfort are very important to me so if it means i gotta go a few days...that is ok. in the end it will make her work far easier for her (she makes wigs for theatres, reenactors and such)

if it weren't for the goofy smoking ban in louisville i would be heading over to the local smoke shop....but alas...

Bummer Ben! I too hope she recovers well. Have you tried sneaking out late at night for a bowl? I can't think of too many things that would stop me from having a pipe...except perhaps...the zombie apocalypse. Even then, I think I'd find a way :lol:

She is all healed up and smoking indoors picked right back up where it left off :)

So what you smoking? Always go to big English blends in a big bowl when I have to take a day off