It has happened, I have been... shadowed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the rev

Reaction score
I was out all day yesterday, arriving home at 11:30 pm And there, on the table I built for my wife I find a package... I am expecting a few things from ebay and amazon, no big deal so I open it up without much trepidation, and then my blood ran cold.

This was nothing I had purchased, no sirs, I have attracted the attention of that shade of scheming secrecy and sadism. Somehow despite my attempts to lay low, and avoid detection, the Shadow has struck and systematically stolen the sacred sanctity and safety of this stalwart servant's squalid structure of sleep and sanctuary.

Rest will now be something that runs from me, flitting at the edges of my consciousness, as I am constantly seeking...

the shadow

rev

I know its customary to post pics which I will do when I return home from my place of employment, may whatever gods that be keep the shadow from learning of this place of respite

I think there are a couple "S" words left in the dictionary rev, but I am not sure you might have gotten them all :scratch: :study:

Shadow, splendid show of surprise, shredding Rev's safe surroundings!

Oooooh, the Shadow must have gotten you good Rev, you're too shook up to state what devastation was wrought upon you, well, what ever the fall-out was, I hope you enjoy it my friend, hmmm, very sneaky Shadow, but job well done none the less. ;)

Well the weapons used were:

a tin of Dunhill Early Morning Pipe
a tin of Deep Hollow
and a bag of pipe cleaners

pictures are just really hard right now as my phone is broke

rev

your supposed to throw pipes Rev not your phone...

Way to go Shadow!

so this morning I tried the Dunhill early morning pipe with my coffee on the way to work...

very very nice early morning blend. Goes very well with the coffee, is pretty mild flavor wise, was the perfect way to start the morning.

rev