Italian made Stanwells

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arko

Reaction score
Hi guys! I hope you're all doing well.

This is in fact just a shameless piece of self promotion! You see, I've started a new channel over on Youtube, and this channel will be dedicated to Stanwell pipes. I've long felt that this brand deserved to have its 'own' channel, and with this recent initiative I hope to be able to provide just that.

There are already a few videos available on the channel. One is just a slideshow of pictures from the new Italian production site (as some of you know Stanwell recently moved the production from Borup in Denmark to Livorno in Italy), and the other one is a little thing I put together on this years exclusive line -- a Bjarne Nielsen model that Stanwell decided to reproduce.

I hope to see some of you over there! The place can be found here (and will be updated along the way):https://www.youtube.com/user/StanwellFan

All the best,

Arko

wow I did not know stanwell moved!!! though I am excited to hear they are re-producing Bjarne pipes!

My first pipe is a Stanwell, I also have a Savinelli and some no name for the pipe smoking competition. Needless to say, I did not really understand how nice Stanwells are until I smoked the Sav. :)

Nice work on the Stanwell channel. Bjarne pipes are some of my favorites and are the only factory mades that I still collect. I think it's great that Stanwell is paying tribute to such a great company by reproducing a beautiful example of the work that came out of Bjarne.

Thanks for this!