It's Christmas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monbla256":99jpfmb2 said:
MERRY 'FRITMAS BRO'S Just Chicory coffee N'Awlins style for me   :santa: :santa:
That's the way to do it, Monbla. Drinkin' Community Coffee with Chicory? That's where it's at.

good topic 'Bourbon'
under the tree, been a good laddie this yearOk brothers listen up?!
Or as P/M Gordon Walker [RSG] says: "...listen in yew blewdieeeee...."
Massachusetts, despite the shortsighted idiocy of its resident criminals in sitting [the Governor and the Legislature] is the new home of Bourbon. Seriously do not laugh here: BMD [Berkshire Mountain Distillers]
BMD Bourbon, distilled in the Berkshires, ?I think in Suffolk? is as good as it gets.
It meets the exact letter of Federal Law to be called legally a 'Bourbon' 51% Corn, 35% sourmash, 14% some unmalted distillable grain [unmalted barley or rye] and barreling and aging in new charred white oak barrels. The Irish would call this a 'pot still'. Here, the similarity to Irish whiskey is uncannily remarkably similar; it is 'triple distilled'. BMD Bourbon is very clean tasting just as an Irish 'RedBreast' would be with just a hint of oak and a very sweet subtle honeyed finish to it.
No water, no soda, no ice is required; that would be an insult. A good bowl of Rattray's 'BagPiper's Dream'is a proper accompaniment though. Got 7ozs. a Hardcastle 'Walnut' billiard, and a 1/5th of BMD Bourbon under the tree, been a good laddie this year.
BMD Bourbon is distilled and finished off at 86proof; in my never to be humble opinion it is smoother than all of the "topshelf" 80s and the boutiques are by a 'Kentucky mile'; ransom price is 39.95 a 1/5th, perhaps moderate by comparison to some of the gasoline and designer Bourbons out there, but "...they ain't exactly givin' it away neither!!!!!...."

regards
Anchor'sAweigh/SemperFi
ChiefBull