It's Friday, what have we learned?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frost

Reaction score
Thread idea copied from another forum unrelated to pipes or tobacco...we will see how it goes.

The idea is each friday we post any interesting, usefull, amusing, etc (or boring, useless and dull, etc) things that you learned through your experiences over the past 7 days. Examples:

I learned that all of the techs and the shop foreman from one dealership service center can agree that the awfull noise your jeep is making is coming from the differential, while all of the techs and shop foreman at another dealership can agree that the same noise is coming from your tires.

I learned that an injured and swollen knee will feel much better after having 450 ccs of fluid drained out of it.

I learned that a birthday cake shaped and designed to look like a hamburger with fries and ketchup can still taste really good.

I learned that strawberries with white fuzzy mold on them do not taste really good.

Who's next?

that 1/10th of all fireworks you ever buy are poorly packed duds that go off two feet off the ground.

Ever have one of those big ones that form giant circles in teh sky go off 10 feet from you? NOT fun. Er, it IS fun, but very very scary!

I learned that my garden grows great habanero peppers. I learned that I will never gain a tolerance for them. They will kick my ass til' my grave.

I learned that you can grow a nipple on the bottom of your foot.
http://dermatology.cdlib.org/124/case_presentations/pseudomamma/conde.html
Howya like dat fer Freaky Friday? :lol:
2.jpg

Wow! Hermit! I sure hope nobody can top that! If so I might have to find some other place to hang out. That's really freaky man. I mean man oh man! :suspect:

Ok HERMIT!!!!!!
was going to post something....... but after that, uhhhhhhh I'm not even going to try....... no context!!!!

I also learned that even the most well intentioned thread on BoB can go horribly wrong in only 3 posts.

Frost":mun07nxq said:
I also learned that even the most well intentioned thread on BoB can go horribly wrong in only 3 posts.
How true.. :lol: :roll:

Frost":dr5rab89 said:
No S*^#T Frost!!!!! :lol!:

I discovered Friay and found it rather curious that a football (NFL) is 12" inches long. So I'm going to say to all you soccer fans out there that's why we call it "football."

for the metric minded, a foot is 12 inches" in Merika.

Falconer":9uka8q60 said:
I discovered Friay and found it rather curious that a football (NFL) is 12" inches long. So I'm going to say to all you soccer fans out there that's why we call it "football."

for the metric minded, a foot is 12 inches" in Merika.
That is about the most intelligent reason for the name I have ever heard. It's always bugged me. Perhaps I can rest in peace now.