it's gonna be a long day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benmarcum

Reaction score
I am stuck in the Minneapolis airport for another 5 hours (assuming this flight does not get canceled too) with no pipe and nowhere to smoke if I did.

That sounds brutal... tell ya what, I'll pack up a bowl of University Flake and smoke it in your honor. I know, I know, I'm a team player and I do what I can to help the brethren!

I'm hoping you are close to being home by now! I've been stuck in O'Hare in similar circumstances and amount time before so I can sympathize with you.

Justpipes":xznj5zj4 said:
I'm hoping you are close to being home by now! I've been stuck in O'Hare in similar circumstances and amount time before so I can sympathize with you.
Too bad you didn't call me when I used to work there.I would have taken you into
the big city for some Bar-B-Q,a Holy Ghost Revival,and a full immersion baptism.

Winslow :sunny:

Winslow":qi33fovh said:
Justpipes":qi33fovh said:
Too bad you didn't call me when I used to work there.I would have taken you into
the big city for some Bar-B-Q,a Holy Ghost Revival,and a full immersion baptism.

Winslow :sunny:
Dang!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: