It's Good to Find You All

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc

Reaction score
Hey, BoBs,

Just me, doc, checking in.

I thank, (and you can blame), Carlos for giving me the address.

Be talking with you,
as ever,
--doc--

"My happiest hours are often spent with three or four old friends in old clothes tramping together and putting up in small pubs - or else sitting up till the small hours...talking nonsense, poetry, theology, metaphysics over beer, tea and pipes. There is no sound I like better than adult male laughter." - CS Lewis

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.”
-- Marcus Aurelius

Vita non est vivere, sed valere. Dum vivimus vivamus.
--Life is not to live, but to live well. Let us live while we live.

Welcome aboard! Sit back relax and make yourself at home. Couldn't ask for a better group of people in here!

doc,
Welcome to the forum!
We'll overlook your connection with Carlos :lol!:

Doc! :D I was wondering how long it would take you to make an appearance here, I'm thrilled that you found us and look forward to your wonderfully enlightening posts. (for those of you who were not familiar with the old Knox board, take note, you'll be the better for the expertise and experiences this gentleman can offer).

Doc's in the house! :cheers:

Glad you found us doc... while you were sailing the seven seas, the economy collapsed... brothers fled Knox and everyone is a year older :shock:

What's up doc ?

sorry,,,PD vouches for your outstanding expertise and extensive experience,,,,that ALONE immediately draws suspiscion,,,,
but seriously, I've got this burn on my index finger, (lost my tamper),,maybe you can offer some advice,,,
Welcome aboard,,,,

mark":ofs21c6z said:
I've got this burn on my index finger, (lost my tamper),,maybe you can offer some advice,,,
Keep tamping, it'll callus over in time :tongue:

Doc! How are you doing man???!!! Good to see another old Stokers Haven brother!

It's really great to seeyou here Doc!!! Now if we could get Yarnspinner to come back LOL and Chuck from Japan. Hope you post alot. Talk more later :cheers: