It's official.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Confidence Cohen

Reaction score
I am definitely obsessed with BoB. It's like a drug. Thanks brothers. I appreciate your generosity and wisdom.

-Eugene (CC)

It really is quite addicting. The wealth of knowledge from some of the members here is invaluable. Combine that with some of the nicest people you will ever meet and you get a recipe for an amazing community where we can all learn and interact with one another with little to no conflict. It's a great thing.

Enjoy the addiction. :)

It's 10:59 in the AM. I am at my place of employment, here at this little fly shop located at 9,000 feet in the Southern Rockies. The day is warm, though overcast and gray. Instead of being productive, I find myself "BoBing," as my girlfriend likes to put it. I recently spent over $100 on tobacco, and bought a Peterson that I really could not afford (but I got such a great deal on it!).

Addiction? What addiction?

I'm right there fellas, I'm right there. :shock:

Irene Adler":uu8tw9b4 said:
Aaron":uu8tw9b4 said:
I'm right there fellas, I'm right there. :shock:
Yeah...I've noticed. :tongue:
My wife would agree.
Of course she has horses (5 at last count) so i'm still cheaper. :tongue:

Trout Bum":7lyzd83q said:
I recently spent over $100 on tobacco, and bought a Peterson that I really could not afford (but I got such a great deal on it!).

Addiction? What addiction?
Yeah, but you got the free shipping right!!!

It's only an addiction if you can't quit whenever you want. I just haven't decided I want to yet. I don't have to check here everyday. Really. I don't. Honestly. I can quit any time. Really.

Obsessed? Nonsense, since having to give up pipe temporarily month or so ago I only drop in to lurk a couple of times a day. Leads to PAD-TAD, nonsense. While down south in the big city a week ago I only purchased 6 tins or so, even though I can only fondle and gaze at them. Of course, they were Dunhill tins which will go into my pitiful cellar. In all reality the BoB brotherhood has been invaluable in openly and gladely sharing insight, experience, and knowledge since I took up pipe just over a year ago. I must also add that the support and genuine concern from the BoBers since recent illness was discovered has been a huge benefit to my mental and spritual well-being during these trying times. Well, I guess I have babbled on long enough. Once again, this is a great bunch of people.

Bulldog Bruce

Never Forget!