I've been hit!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardedbassguy

Reaction score
After my thread about having issues with some tobacco, I had a couple of offers to help me out. I only accepted the first offer ( I don't want to be a mooch!) but it turned out to be amazing!

lmmbNj6l.jpg

Thanks DrumsAndBeer! You seriously melted my face with your generosity.

And thanks to Dave_in_Philly for the offer even if I didn't take you up on it.

Everyone on this forum is simply amazing, and I feel truly blessed to be a part of such a great community.

James,

You're very welcome. Hopefully amongst those you'll find some blends you like.

FYI - Shortcut to Mushrooms and Autumn Walk each contain a scant amount of Latakia, in case you're wondering about the woodsy/funky odor. :D

DrumsAndBeer":mg3ubb8w said:
James,

You're very welcome. Hopefully amongst those you'll find some blends you like.

FYI - Shortcut to Mushrooms and Autumn Walk each contain a scant amount of Latakia, in case you're wondering about the woodsy/funky odor. :D
Heading out to try the Bag Piper's Dream as we speak. Smells delicious!

beardedbassguy":ila9a86n said:
Heading out to try the Bag Piper's Dream as we speak. Smells delicious!
That's a trippy one. Lots of surprising and interesting little flavors attributed to crazy variegated cut. It has ribbons, broken flakes and I'll even find a whole coin in there every now and then.

Bag Piper's is one of the few aromatics that I still smoke on occasion. Very high quality mixture that goes against the notion that blending houses save the cheap stuff for their aromatics.

Hope you enjoy it..

Nicely done Chris and enjoy those wonderful samples James. :cheers: :sunny: