I've got a bad feeling about this...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishfuzz

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Drkh0YLF8rI" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So BH himself arrived on my doorstep today - apparently to deliver some baccy - but he was also packing another, larger and more colorful package as well.

The card
bhdrop10.jpg

And inside is...The Porcine Punisher! Be afraid!
bhdrop11.jpg

Detail
bhdrop12.jpg

The tail
bhdrop13.jpg

Fish charm
bhdrop14.jpg

And the baccy
bhdrop15.jpg

Gawaith Kendall Plug
Sherlock Holmes Pipe Club VR Blend
Gawaith Best Brown #2
Gawaith St James Flake
Rich's Old Perth
Brown Bogie
Gawaith Dark Plug / Flake

As the title says, this is awfully close to target date this month, so I think I'm going to roll a few of these into the front yard, just in case.
weapon10.jpg

Thanks to BH!

Rob_In_MO":xt3y2xba said:
Nah, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

If you were/are this month's target, BH would've at least waited until the right day to bomb you...
I know, right?

Except for this: I asked him if he made this lovely for me, and he spoke of it as a Fishfuzz "bomb".

Safety first! I have zero expectations of being bombed, just funny coincidences.

Now that is one cool gift! Try not to get to carried away with it, Fish. Remember, with great stick comes great responsibility.

Very cool!! Good on ya, Cheval. Enjoy, Fuzz! :cheers:

I remember seeing an interview with a mafia hitman they called the Iceman. His favorite way of clipping someone was face to face so he could see them go bye-bye. :twisted:

MisterE":zudo1h3w said:
Very cool!! Good on ya, Cheval. Enjoy, Fuzz! :cheers:

I remember seeing an interview with a mafia hitman they called the Iceman. His favorite way of clipping someone was face to face so he could see them go bye-bye. :twisted:
I was just watching those Iceman interviews only a few weeks ago. I swear, I could listen to that guy tell stories all day.

Thats not bombing... Thats a form of unconventional warfare... Borderline sniping but more akin to a Ranger seek and destroy free fire mission.

puros_bran":9qrnaeab said:
Thats not bombing... Thats a form of unconventional warfare... Borderline sniping but more akin to a Ranger seek and destroy free fire mission.
i was thinking blitzkrieg more than sniping. no defense, just pure brutal devastation. :affraid:

somedumbjerk":crsr66a4 said:
puros_bran":crsr66a4 said:
i was thinking blitzkrieg more than sniping. no defense, just pure brutal devastation. :affraid:

no.. a blitzkrieg would have been 28 brothers showing up.

Better get yourself some anti-aircraft guns lined up Fishfuzz, Rob's pushing hard on your not being the target mate, hints a little strongly that you are I reckons, at least you've got a big stick to beat the postmen into submission to stock the air-raids making it through. ;)

Yeah, bad feelings not withstanding, I WAS forced to break my own rules. It was a toss up...mail it and let it be late or take it with me on a planned trip to drop off in person. It was more from a sense of indebtedness that I opted for the Seal Team 6 approach. If bin Laden had answered the front door when our guys knocked (and I think one of ours said, ''Trick other treat!'') it would have been a mirror hit. Nothing like he and Gravel pulled on yours truly, but at least the mission was a success.

Oh sure...we did the polite dance of me pretending not to be hitting and FF pretending he wasn't being hit. But he's too smart a tuna to have missed all the gross inconsistencies in my disjointed story. But he played the gentleman well and true, making no accusations and not smirking TOO much.

You know...there's this rather significant thrill kill thing when the whites of their eyes are bulging big right there in front of you...just waiting for that double tap.

Lucky I live on the left coast or I could easily turn into a serial in person bomber.

And Kirk...I followed the link found via a google search to the Corda di Fuma from Brazil. The photo essay was a cool. Very interesting.

Very cool stuff, nice work commander, and congratulations FF!