i've met santa claus. and his name is donn.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruins

Reaction score
today was a beautiful fall day. bluer than blue skies, mid 60's. i'd been piddling around outside just to be outside. a car came up my drive (unusual out where i live). it was the mail lady with a box too big for my mailbox. i figured it was from falconer, he'd said he'd sent me a "little" something. yeah, here's the little something he sent:

i'm really speechless, valky. a big THANK YOU seems underwhelming. what valky doesn't know is that i've been trying to score a nice estate sasieni on ebay for a good month. this one is brand spankin' new. i haven't smoked it yet (wanted to get this posted), but just sucking through the empty briar tastes good. (okay, that might be a little weird.)

and the other items, a lovely tin of presbyterian which i'd been wanting to try and a nice big bag of orient express.

valky, all i can say is it's crazy to receive such a gift, but man! Wow! i'm speechless. i think beebiz can understand how i feel right now (but he expressed himself so much better). not that friendships are made from getting gifts, but to meet such wonderful people on the BoB, to strike up real friendships with folks you've never seen or met properly, and then share your time, money, and talents with each other. it's just beautiful. you're a beuatiful person valky. i'll treasure this pipe always, brother.

In just hope you weren't bidding against me and jacking the price up! :lol!: Enjoy my friend!!!
Remember I have one just like it and it handles Vapers like bread and butter!

So Bru Baby, I thought you might be pleasantly suprised. :cheers: Now what are you going to say to your daughter when she wants to open a Christmas present early? :suspect:
So how many pipes do you own now? I must say I think I'm done. Sasquatch is making me one and it may be the last i buy. Piet also says he sending me another. That will make about 25. Proabably enough to last me.

Glas you like it, Valky

Falconer":3lcedse5 said:
In just hope you weren't bidding against me and jacking the price up! :lol!: Enjoy my friend!!!
Remember I have one just like it and it handles Vapers like bread and butter!
then i'm breaking it in with escudo and nothing but for awhile. thank you so much!

Leave it to Valky to make extra work for the mail lady ;)

Good show... :cheers:

What a great gift! Good one Valky! Good for you Bruins - well deserved too.

Congrats bruins. And good on ya Valky. It always warms my heart to see such generosity amongst the brotherhood.

Wayne_Teipen":8fat1bku said:
Congrats bruins. And good on ya Valky. It always warms my heart to see such generosity amongst the brotherhood.
hey wayne, sorry this friday didn't work out. maybe the next! i'll keep you posted. thanks, bro!

No problem. I spent the day remodeling/cleaning the workshop last Friday so it was a mess anyway. I should have everything in order by this Friday. I should be making pipes all day.

WONDERFUL gifts, Valky!! You are saluted, my brother!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bruins":f35hl1dg said:
Wow! i'm speechless. i think beebiz can understand how i feel right now...
I know exactly how you feel, brother Bruins! There have only been a handful of times in my life when I was caught short on words. And, a good portion of those times were after experiencing the kindness, generosity, and brotherhood from the brothers here!! All of the fine brothers here at BoB have become an integral part of my life!! And, I am deeply indebted to all of them for the wonderful influence they have had on me! So, as I said, I can understand exactly how you feel!!

I hope that you and your new pipe enjoy many a good bowl of Escudo... and, anything else you are so inclined to load in it! ;) You too are saluted, brother Bruins!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers

Robert

Awesome gift Bruins, props to you Valky! Very generous indeed. Enjoy :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Good frikkin l........ Bruins!
DUDE...... are you aware that that is a 4 dot SAS!!!! dang bro!!
Well done and well played there brother Valky!!!! you just gave away a serious pipe there bro...........are you ill????

well, well you boys have sure been busy chasing up the mail man while I was away!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy bruins, you deserve it man!!!!
BTW where the hell is Pete?????????

Piet Binsbergen":qwbldx4i said:
last i heard he was on a fishing trip with his dad.

yeah piet, you're right. that sasieni is the bomb. totally changed how virginias taste for me. loving escudo now big time!

bruins":wridg5sw said:
Piet Binsbergen":wridg5sw said:
last i heard he was on a fishing trip with his dad.

yeah piet, you're right. that sasieni is the bomb. totally changed how virginias taste for me. loving escudo now big time!
Schweet bro, enjoy it!!!