James Barber B-Line Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flytyer":2axth8fz said:
Pseudo thanks for bringing these to our attention.
You are more than welcome Flytyer, I just got my Third Grp 4 Billiard this morning, smoking it now and it's capital. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

In these trying times, quality at a competetive price is hard to come by and should be shared :cheers:

Got my first Barber B Line when I read the beginning of this thread and was very excited as it looked great. I smoked it six or seven times and I got a crack in the shank. I'm not a new piper (31 years now) and I haven't had this happen before. I was going to pick up a few more at this price but I'm not sure if this is a problem with them being seconds or just a one time flaw. Bob

Sorry to hear that Bob, have you given them a call ? Could be worth a try.

bazsup":1wva71pt said:
Got my first Barber B Line when I read the beginning of this thread and was very excited as it looked great. I smoked it six or seven times and I got a crack in the shank. I'm not a new piper (31 years now) and I haven't had this happen before. I was going to pick up a few more at this price but I'm not sure if this is a problem with them being seconds or just a one time flaw. Bob
They are awefully nice guys and I'm pretty sure they will replace the pipe for you. I really LOVE my Barber (looks exactly like a "dunny") and smokes like a dream.