Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesse, he be cool. Just for the record, I think pretty much everyone in the public sector in this country should be lynched--unless they leave everyone alone. That means no more laws, among other impedimenta to the productive sector.

Richard Burley":m0pmjf21 said:
Jesse, he be cool. Just for the record, I think pretty much everyone in the public sector in this country should be lynched--unless they leave everyone alone. That means no more laws, among other impedimenta to the productive sector.
I concur, complete anarchy and social chaos is the only way to go !! :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":y013ftl2 said:
Richard Burley":y013ftl2 said:
I concur, complete anarchy and social chaos is the only way to go !! :twisted: :twisted:
Michael, we went ahead and sent you one in a 2XL. Hope it's the right size, but if not, just slip it on over a light jacket or sweater. It will make you look more intimidating for the march and the demonstration later in the day.

Dutch":xq6d79v2 said:
monbla256":xq6d79v2 said:
Richard Burley":xq6d79v2 said:
Michael, we went ahead and sent you one in a 2XL. Hope it's the right size, but if not, just slip it on over a light jacket or sweater. It will make you look more intimidating for the march and the demonstration later in the day.

y7Z0L.jpg

:rabbit:

Cheers,

RR