John Aylesbury: Luxury Flake & Samuel Gawith: Golden Glow

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip48

Reaction score
Anyone know what this is like? I got some after I needed a bit more to get the free shipping so got this and Samuel Gawith: Golden Glow. Would like to hear about either or both.

Skip

Yup, Golden Glow is a straight golden Va flake. Good but a little bland to my taste.

What about the other one? It was new at smoking pipes so thought I would try it. If cost says anything it must be good, LOL!

I will have to get back after I get it to say what I fine.

Skip

Skip you have a severe case of TAD!!! I've always wanted to try the golden glow.

onabullit":oopz6rsq said:
Skip you have a severe case of TAD!!! I've always wanted to try the golden glow.
Oh if you only knew how bad, LOL! I have already got something like 3 or 4 orders in last month and picked up one today with 3 more in transit, LOL! It's very bad. Every time I think I am done for a bit something come in to one of the places I order from and can't let it slip by (like FVF) so I make an order, then Dunhill and I make an order. Then I looks at pipestud and make an order. I am not sure there are many dealers I have not bought from in the last 5 weeks say. Several from smoking pipes, 2 or 3 from Mars, 1 from 4noggins and then for good measure 1 from pipestud last night.

Pathetic huh?

Skip
PS guess I am going to need to post some on the TAD board, LOL!