Joura

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cajun

Reaction score
5ECD3705-1889-4342-B2CE-6D27341CB6A5-2131-000003D027E8B399_zps93d38fcb.jpg
[/img] Any Joura collectors? This is my first but it won't be my last

WOW!! That's a real nice piece of briar, turned into a beautiful pipe. Congrats on your new acquisition  :cheers: 

That's some beautiful straight grain and I love the shape too. I'd say you have a very fine pipe. Congrats. on the find.  :cheers: 

AJ

Mike I really got a deal, less than 300$, was in very good shape, little cake , very dirty in shank. Took 4 retorts , but it is one if my best smokers, on par with the S Bang and Emil Chono that I have.

alfredo_buscatti":p3wkcyu1 said:
Looks pricy; looks fine!
At up to $4,500 a piece, they don't come cheap at all!!! But they are awesome beauties and must be worth that kind of money. Out of reach for me unfortunately  :( 

That's a beauty!
Once you smoke a pipe of those German mastercarvers, you don't look back.
And I can assure you, you've got a great deal. This looks like from his Infinity line.
Enjoy!
Ken

ECBEF98E-CB3B-4C42-A61A-07E093279BA8-6762-00000B52E2B70B6B_zpsbb46b76b.jpg
[/img] Loaded with London Muxture I can see it will be one of my favorite pipes. Bradley

I've been an admirer for years but the prices were just way out of my range.  His (he was not there) selection at the 2013 Chicago Show was spectacular but priced in the stratosphere.  This one came along via a dear brother who is a popular ebay seller from the collection of a well known individual, you'd recognize the name if you've been around a while.

It is an estate but in pristine condition and an older rendition of Mr. Joura's work.

A great smoker with fabulous drool worthy grain!