JT - Brothers of Briar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPUD 15

Reaction score
With all the shipments JT had mine came as promised, great communication, great guy would do business with again.

JT is a truly generous dude. He delivered everything he said he would and more. Bonus points for truly excellent packing and very fast shipping.

JT, thanks again brother!

Just got my end of a trade with JT and he proceeded to bomb me with some way great extras which were waaay above and beyond the deal.

:cyclops:

What a great trader, good brother, and all around fine gentleman! I am not worthy!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

I'll reiterate what others have said, JT is a fine fellow to trade with and everything went flawlessly. Very generous, responsive, quick to ship, etc etc etc. Wouldn't hesistate to do business with again. :cheers:

This is the second time I benefited from JT's generosity. Unsolicited, he reached out to me, remembering that I have a particular fondness for Hal O the Wynd, and offered to sell me a metric butt tone of the stuff for a pittance. I am humbled by this brother's generosity.

Thanks again my friend.

Since my last post I've bought another tobacco lot from JT, and it was just as described and a great deal! What a guy!