June's Joyously Jamming Joint Jubilee. Bombing Run!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
-----------Start Transmission----------

Greetings! The summer is creeping up as well it can, folks are shaking off the rust and dust and getting out and about! Time to bury someone in goodies!

If any of you randy pilots (looking at you, Great Southern Man) are ready to climb forth and fly the skies of Random Acts of Kindness, chime in on this thread by Wednesday the 14th! Target date is the last day of June. This year!

So polish you props, check your oil pressure, and load those bays. There's a mission afoot!!

---------------------End Transmission.............

I dont want to fill the run with qestions someone pm me about the patches i see under peoples names. Example would be the Australia thing and such.

Arky, check the BoB Bombers Info thread; we posted up the majority of the information about the Bombers there, including explanations on the regular patches.

The Australian patch was created to commemorate the Bombers who participated in targeting Timbo, as he lives in Australia. Since that was the furthest (to my knowledge) we've ever sent payloads, we decided it was a special event.

kaitlyn3837":x9jk6ixr said:
How is the list shaping up? Is it just me or are we light by a few pilots?
Ten Pilots on the roster. We don't have enough for a Thirteenth Warrior. Pity that... I suppose transitions in other pilot's lives are impinging on their attentions. Perhaps we can afford another day or two for wayward do-gooders to chime in. I plan on issuing orders Friday night.

To date:

Blackhorse confirmed, tracking logged
fsu92john confirmed, tracking logged
Timbo's sex addict pilot um, well, perhaps rousted....
Fr_Tom confirmed, tracking logged
DrT999 confirmed, tracking logged
WarlockBob confirmed, tracking logged
Kaitlyn3837 confirmed
Hater
nismo270r confirmed
And yours truly. reasonable sure...

As there is no procedure for existing pilots being required leave papers to not attend, and the idea that this exercise is a voluntary one, Command has little recourse. Ah, well, summertime is a busy time for many, so it is what it is, as they say!

Anyone else willing to risk committing a random act of kindness without foreknowledge of who the target is, please chime in!