Just a couple of "Starter" Tins?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TallSmoke

Reaction score
So I had mentioned in another thread that I thought it would be cool to start a tobacco tin collection of some sort. Ol' Dawg (Jim) emailed and said he might be able to send me a couple. I thought that was pretty awesome of him. I got home today from a few days on the road and my neighbor gave us our mail. Here is what was in the package Jim had sent me:

IMG_1070.JPG

That's a great Rocheleau 65A pipe (John Rochelau - great pipe maker, think he is somewhat retired) along with several tins, a number of pipe tobaccos to sample in and out of the tins, and a great pipe cloth.

I probably said, "Oh, wow," numbly to myself 8-9 times before my wife finally said, "Yes, dear. No need to say 'oh, wow' again."

The next words from my mouth were, "Oh, wow."

Just when I was thinking stories like this never get old to hear I get to tell one.

Thanks, Jim!

Jim is a first rate BoB... this place would be more than a little darker without him.

Jim is without a doubt one of the nicest and most generous brothers you can meet!

Way to go again Jim!

That's another example of the group of guys on this forum.

The word "Brotherhood" takes on a special meaning,,,great show,,, :cheers: