Just Discovered The "Foes" list....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
It's funny, I was the admin here for a long time and had access to all the ins and outs of this board. All of this and I NEVER knew you could add someone to your "foes list" and not have to read their posts or receive their pm's. Crazy! :twisted:

I noticed it. On other boards where that feature would be useful, I would use it. Here I don't need it.

Noticed it when I first got here. I actually though it was kind of a red flag when I found this place, wondering if it was necessary.

I have no enemies here, and most are my friends. The few inevitable in-between either don't post or simply mutually understand we probably shouldn't talk to one another. Pretty natural, ideal setting, if you ask me. Even the people I'm not partial to are decent and have earned my respect. :lol:

8)

Kyle Weiss":2gn4e8o3 said:
I have no enemies here, and most are my friends. The few inevitable in-between either don't post or simply mutually understand we probably shouldn't talk to one another. Pretty natural, ideal setting, if you ask me. Even the people I'm not partial to are decent and have earned my respect. :lol:

8)

Up Yours, Kyle! :D

You're my friend, Rob, but you haven't earned my respect. I piss on urinal cakes that I like more than you. I'd post your "flip off" emoticon, but I don't want to push it. :mrgreen:

:heart:

8)

Kyle Weiss":zn45nz0g said:
You're my friend, Rob, but you haven't earned my respect. I piss on urinal cakes that I like more than you. I'd post your "flip off" emoticon, but I don't want to push it. :mrgreen:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

At least we know where we stand. :twisted:

Did someone just post something? I thought I heard some squeaking. I can't tell. :mrgreen:

8)

I don't remember exactly when this feature appeared. But some of these things are in the forum software that gets updated from time to time. We don't always have control over features.

Carlos":qukjgzcz said:
I don't remember exactly when this feature appeared. But some of these things are in the forum software that gets updated from time to time. We don't always have control over features.
I know it was workin' in '08.
The only time I used it was Ian. :twisted:

Anybody who quits or gets flushed seems to change his name to "Guest."

"Guest" here could be anybody who's no longer with us.

:face:

:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: