just got engaged guys!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiperCub

Reaction score
i popped the question to my best friend of 3 years..she said yes!!!!!!

That's awesome, congratulations Buddy, does the heart good knowing folk are still getting it right, best of luck to you both for your future together. :sunny: :cheers: 

best thing I ever did, I wish you all the happiness in the world young man.

rev

the rev":03e7e6ix said:

rev
+1

Wishing you a very long happy marriage. I know Rev has been married for a coon's age, and I'm just behind him. It's a wonderful thing if you put the time and effort in.

Outstanding!!  

Commitment is a major item in your life....consideration of the other person is critical.

Congratulations!

24 years old and you've sewed your wild oats already and are ready to settle down with one women for the rest of your life?
Well, I wish you luck sir and hope for a long engagement. Just remember, you can always get the ring back but, not the years.

Growley":ru0nb40a said:
the rev":ru0nb40a said:

rev
+1

Wishing you a very long happy marriage. I know Rev has been married for a coon's age, and I'm just behind him. It's a wonderful thing if you put the time and effort in.
Agreed.... 25 years on the best decision I ever made... Congrats

James

Cartaphilus":ztb6w3ye said:
24 years old and you've sewed your wild oats already and are ready to settle down with one women for the rest of your life?
Well, I wish you luck sir and hope for a long engagement. Just remember, you can always get the ring back but, not the years.
There's a lot of truth in that!

:twisted: 

Cheers,

RR

Congratulations! A wise thing to marry your best friend. I did and we are celebrating our 35th this month. Don't listen to the marriage doomsayers!

Congrats! workin on 27 myself, best 27 I have had so far... and best wishes to you both !

Congratulations. It was the best thing I ever did over 40 years ago and I'm still in love with the same gal. I wish you and your Bride To Be the best of everything. :) 

AJ

Congratulations. 34 years for us, and still working on getting it right.

Some big numbers being thrown around in this thread...

6 years married to my lady...10 together...

Congrats to you and your new bride-to-be!!

Congratulations on your recent engagement. I wish you and your bride to be all the best and thanks for sharing!

Congrats,I'm working on 50yrs,as my Father used to say I"'ve been married so long it's like sleeping with my sister.:lol!: 

i proposed by falling into a fountain..when she asked if i was okay i said, no but i'm about to be, and proceeded to pop the question