Just got my 'whites'

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiperCub

Reaction score
i just started Nursing clinicals..and thusly haven't been on much what with the massive amounts of studying i'm doing now..on the plus side..i actually got to do more than stand around like an idiot my first day on the floor in the ICU..although one pt said i looked like a male nurse Ratched

i guess the EMS expierience does help..as far as i know i was the only one that really got to interact with the patients

Anyone willing to work in a hospital has more ka-ho-nays than I do.

Congratulations Piper! :cheers:

Good luck with the training.

Fraternally

Jers

Kudos to you Piper. My mother was a nurse and was always so stressed out. However, show her someone with a 5 inch gash in dire need of 30-40 stitches or a kid in need of having his arm set, and she was as cool as a cucumber and in her element.

A tough yet noble and rewarding profession, and even tougher if you end up working for the wrong doctors.

Good luck to you and Congrats.

Good on ya PiperCub! We did a 12 hour shift in the trauma center when I did EMT Basic school. Not sure I'd be able to handle it all the time, lot's of respect to you!

Congrats as well. I live just 10 minutes north of the Fort, and am a nursing school drop out. I can just get an IV started and taped down before passing out cold. Happens every time. Hang in there it is a good career.

Andy