Just had me a Root

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotties22

Reaction score
As I take a leap away from aro's my husband is trying to get me into smoking cigars. So tonight I gave in and had a Root by Drew Estate. He thought I might like it since I like my coffee with some sugar in it and the Root has a sweetened tip. I gotta say, it really was a great smoke. Light, with a good mouth feel, the N factor is non-existent which really appeals to me (as I am really sensitive to it) and no bite at all.

So now I have 4 boxes of cigars in the humidor just for me :lol: ......Root, Big Juicy, Ltd. Ed. Irish Hops and a box of Tabak Especial Dulce (not sure what size they are).....he isn't big on the sweet tip, but it is a good segway into non-aro's for me.

And now, if I only liked beer and wine I would be the perfect woman for him :lol!: 

They call them "acquired tastes," Scottie, so...better get to acquirin'! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:lol:

Just be a wiskey gal, or find your own poison that he isn't into so you aren't taking up the space of one another.

What a fine family you all are building, one interested in all these tasty things.

scotties22":ypocbw9d said:
That's the problem.......he likes it all :D 
Just be glad we aren't neighbors...you'd have a VERY hard time getting rid of me. :heart:

8)

As long as you help cook and clean you are always welcome. (these are the only ground rules for people coming to "visit" {read never gonna leave}) :lol: 

scotties22":kk6z340u said:
As long as you help cook and clean you are always welcome.  
That's womans work.

Sorry, I just had a flashback. My ex father in law used that line constantly. It got to be a running joke among the family members. He was serious, which often resulted in him being denied meals amongst other things.

My father avoided any dishwasher duty for about 20 years, saying "Doesn't pay to learn too much about some things." But over the years my mom has become assertive, and now the dishwasher duty his soley his:).

For your sake I'm so glad he doesn't chew tobacco.8) 

scotties22":crc3b6yf said:
As long as you help cook and clean you are always welcome.  (these are the only ground rules for people coming to "visit" {read never gonna leave}) :lol: 
Careful saying that to Kyle. He might just take you up on that deal. :shock: