Just in from J-ville FL

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Echo6Delta

Reaction score
Hello all, checking in from Jacksonville FL. I am a Balkan/English blend smoker that will err on occasion to some good ol' C&D or GLP ... for a treat, very fond of Haddo's Delight and have some VERY RARE GLP in my stash. "Old London" is looking like a good place to go. Can't go wrong with Samuel Gawith, Commonwealth and Squadron Leader and I have my local shop Edward's of San Marco "Special Balkan" and a Stokkebye blend, 'Prime Minister' from Tobacco Cove West to keep from going broke! :)~

Hey there Echo6, and welcome. I hope you find this place as much fun as we do :)

Welcome, E6D! Sounds like you have a good handle on what you enjoy! Have fun here

"T"

Welcome, you said you love a punch in the mouth with a strong english in a cob, last time I was punched in the mouth it was from Old Joe Krantz. :cry:

Thank you for the warm welcome Gents, Sounds like Joe could use a punch in the chops my friend ... :ewe: :pirate: