Just saying Hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erratum

Reaction score
Some may know the name ... most, probably not, but hello to all, just the same :pipe:

No big bio here ... Name's "Doug" from Kansas City (or close enough to call it Kansas City) ... been smoking briars for just over 4 years or so ... cigars for longer ... and dreaded cigarettes (oh the shame) for longer than I want to say. Member of the Greater KC Pipe Club for the last year(ish).

Tis good to be here ;)

Where is close to KC, Doug? I'm just a bit North and East of Blue Springs, myself.

Number 6":1q5zflme said:
Where is close to KC, Doug? I'm just a bit North and East of Blue Springs, myself.
Close to KC is ... Mission Ks / I work in KC Ks.

A bit North & East of lue Springs, eh ?? ... I'll be leaing work tonight & trotting your way to the Cigar Merchant for a sitdown with a pipe & to drop off some fliers for an upcomming pipe swap & get-together the GKCPC is holding .. open to anyone that wants to attend. I need to make a thread here on that. :D

Erratum: I'm in Lexington, about 30 minutes from the Cigar Merchant. I stopped by the last get-together there, and met at least one KCPC member, but don't know if I'll be able to make it tonight. I am planning on attending the pipe swap, though.

Welcome Doug in KC! Is the old Muehlebach Hotel still open down town? I had a great time there once!