Just showing off a bit...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardedbassguy

Reaction score
This fellow turned 2 months old this week. My first born. I never knew I could love something so small so much. And also the reason I can't afford a briar pipe right now :mrgreen:

I present my son.

TscS7v1l.jpg

And it doesn't stop even when they get in there forties, ya just can't stop loving them.

riff raff":h9wy7y8u said:
2 mos is great, but was there a picture or video?
Fixed :oops:

I'm having issues with the site (I keep getting black screens when trying to do anything like post or edit) so it took me a minute :D

Congratulations, good looking boy. May he be healthy, wealthy and wise.

Awesome! :D

I'm really diggin his plush little Cthulu-esque friend too. :cheers:

That's his buddy, Ollie the Octopi.

His nursery is Pirate themed, because like his dad, he is a pirate.

Congrats!! My son is 2 1/2. It only gets better from here. Once he gets older the PAD will kick in again.

mark":613cv0m9 said:
May he be healthy, wealthy and wise.
Especially if pa has no 401k and old age sets in. "I wiped your ass, kiddo, now you wipe mine."

8)

Good looking boy!  Must be the wife's genes.

You have a lot to be proud of, he's very handsome.

pepesdad1":69tsmzmk said:
Good looking boy!  Must be the wife's genes.

You have a lot to be proud of, he's very handsome.
Amen, it's all his mother, I assure you.

Congrats brother, good work.

This little guy is now 2 1/2 and refers to my pipes as my "blowie things". Like a dog getting his leash, when he wants to go out and play outside, he grabs one of my pipes and brings it to me.

He'll have a sister in just about a month, so I can definitely sympathize with the no new briar rule.

A fine looking lad for sure, wish I'd had a son myself, I have 2 daughters whom I love dearly despite their behaviour but I wish I had a boy, congratulations Buddy. :sunny:

Cute kid brother! Mine just turned 6 months, time flies by.

Congratulations! You have a really good looking boy there.

I have a son and wish I had a daughter as well, but those baby days are well behind me.