Just so you guys know

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
Been quiet for a while, didn't want to bring too much of my own drama crap to the site so I've tried to sit back and just be a voyeur for a spell.

Some of you may remember I had surgery a while back, turns out I got to have further surgery, it came back and I have to have more tissue removed.

I'm going into hospital this coming Sunday night and my surgery is on Monday morning, just needed to let you guys know roughly what's going on, you know, just in case the worst happens and you all think I've just deserted you.

I've made some exceptional friends here on BoB and I have upset more than one person here over the time I've spent here, despite how I have made some folk here feel about me I wanted you all to know how much I love you guys, yes all of you who know of me.

The BoB is a magical and many wondrous place and I feel honoured to have been a part of it all from time to time, I'm going 'net silent' until after my surgery now as I'm not in a good place emotionally or mentally right now and need to focus my energies.

All being well I will pop in on Tuesday hopefully just to say hi, take care all of you, I love you guys.

Kirk me ol' mukker, I wish you a very successful surgery and swift recovery. Anything you need of me mate don't hesitate to ask. You'll be in my T&P brother.

Cheers,

RR

Me too Kirk. My thoughts are with you old chap. You'll be just fine mate, you've been through tough times before. I look forward to seeing back on the BoB right as rain.

Regards,

D.

Kirk,
I'll say some prayers for you Sunday when I go to Mass with my mother. I'll put your name in the basket they have for the priest to say prayers for during mass as well. Prayer DOES work !! :twisted: :twisted:

I hope your surgery goes well Kirk and does what's needed for you. My thoughts are with you.

Good luck

Tim

Kirk, I'm sure your surgery will be a success. Keep us updated, and let us know how you are doing!

Good luck my friend. Sending you warm thoughts and best wishes for a quick recovery. Hope to see you back soon. - Tom

Brother Kirk, The Spirit of the Wood and the Spirit of the Smoke are with you all the way...as we are.
Liftin a bowl to you now.

The Kirky Magic will be back.

Walt

Thank you all for the well wishes, got back to the house a little under an hour or so ago, surgery went well but had 'complications' with the anaesthetic apparently, they kept me in for 24 to let me heal a bit and to keep an eye on me. They believe they got it all this time, have a follow up appointment in 6 weeks time so they can check up on me but it seems I am in the clear for now which I am thankful for.

Brewdude":rjv143xq said:
Kirk me ol' mukker, I wish you a very successful surgery and swift recovery. Anything you need of me mate don't hesitate to ask. You'll be in my T&P brother.

Cheers,

RR
Thank you kindly Rande, good of you to offer my friend, I could use something to do more than anything else mate, keep me head busy if you like, if you happen to have any ratty old pipes lying around you'd like me to spruce up then fire them my way, I could use the distraction.

Stick":rjv143xq said:
Me too Kirk. My thoughts are with you old chap. You'll be just fine mate, you've been through tough times before. I look forward to seeing back on the BoB right as rain.

Regards,

D.
Thank you David.

monbla256":rjv143xq said:
Kirk,
I'll say some prayers for you Sunday when I go to Mass with my mother. I'll put your name in the basket they have for the priest to say prayers for during mass as well. Prayer DOES work !! :twisted: :twisted:
That was most kind of you mon, thank you my friend.

Hiram-2011":kuhtbs7y said:
Kirk,
My thoughts & prayers are with you buddy.
Shane, I appreciate that very much my friend, thank you.

DrumsAndBeer":kuhtbs7y said:
Good luck in your surgery Kirk. Wishing you all the best.
Chris, your wishes and thoughts worked their wonder my friend, thank you.

Fatman":kuhtbs7y said:
Positive warm thoughts your way Kirk!
John, you are a good man, thank you.

Timbo":kuhtbs7y said:
I hope your surgery goes well Kirk and does what's needed for you. My thoughts are with you.

Good luck

Tim
Thank you Timbo, very much appreciated.

Blackhorse":41l6ipyn said:
Kirk - got a feeling all will be well. Will be sending you up in prayer. Be strong.
Appreciate that very much BH, thank you kindly my friend.

Dutch":41l6ipyn said:
Kirk, I'm sure your surgery will be a success. Keep us updated, and let us know how you are doing!
A success it was indeed Dutch, thank you so very much for your kindness.

TMacphersonNH":41l6ipyn said:
Good luck my friend. Sending you warm thoughts and best wishes for a quick recovery. Hope to see you back soon. - Tom
Hey Tom, knowing everything you are enduring my friend I can honestly say your words have touched me deeply, thank you for your kindness and well wishes.

pepesdad1":78v6qmwy said:
Brother Kirk, The Spirit of the Wood and the Spirit of the Smoke are with you all the way...as we are.
Liftin a bowl to you now.

The Kirky Magic will be back.

Walt
Ahhh my dear friend Bro' Walt, from my heart of hearts I say thank you to you, my journey is one you have walked yourself this I know to be so and that you were there with me in spirit was a gift of love and compassion the like of which I have not experienced before, your love and friendship stood me in good stead throughout and I thank you with all of my heart for this.

RobJ":78v6qmwy said:
My best wishes and prayers for you Kirk.
Appreciate that very much Rob, thank you my friend.

Hey Kirk! It sounds like you may be out of surgery? How did it go old boy, you've had us worried? Warm thoughts of the BSP kind...

Stick":xrlvlvia said:
Hey Kirk! It sounds like you may be out of surgery? How did it go old boy, you've had us worried? Warm thoughts of the BSP kind...
Briar Spirit":xrlvlvia said:
Thank you all for the well wishes, got back to the house a little under an hour or so ago, surgery went well but had 'complications' with the anaesthetic apparently, they kept me in for 24 to let me heal a bit and to keep an eye on me. They believe they got it all this time, have a follow up appointment in 6 weeks time so they can check up on me but it seems I am in the clear for now which I am thankful for.

Mind you David, I am feeling really rough today, seems I caught a nasty cold and chest infection whilst in the hospital, got blocked nose sore throat and my chest hurts like hell and I'm heavily wheezy, blooming typical aint it.