Just Wandered In

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

51flgoose

Reaction score
I finally joined the forum. Been meaning to for a while... just never took the time... as if it takes a lot of time... :oops:

Anyway - howdy to all and I look forward to spending more time here.

Me? Got into pipes about a year and a half ago... because I LOVE the shapes and the artistry... now I have over 50 pipes and had to start making my own to try and satisfy my NEED for more :D

... and then I became more and more interested in baccys... and I am now enjoying the TAD I have contracted ... goes well with my PAD.

Pipe-wise, I tend to be conventional... but I like just about anything...

Baccy-wise, English are my first preference... followed closely by VA... but I've discovered H&H Classic Burley Kake and must say that it might be my favorite blend... although I normally don't care for Burleys.

Okay - enough about that... I'll sees you in the in the Topics...

BTW - this forum is blocked at work... the reason is "sexual content" :shock: So.... what am I missing here???!!! :lol!:

Happy Puffing

Bob Davison
www.rmdpipes.com

Welcome to B.O.B., Bob!!!!! :D
He is truly a Brother of Briar!!!!
This is the gentleman who made me this "SICK" Rhodesian.
Check it out: https://www.brothersofbriar.com/pad-tad-f22/rm-davison-rhodesian-t9317.htm

Wow, you've certainly jumped in with both feet! :shock:

Welcome to the group. Post often.

Buddy

Wlcome to BoB!!

If you like Clasic Burley Kake you should try Butternut Burley. Both are great blends and both are my all day smokes.

Welcome!

Those filtering systems can be way off in their categories sometimes. Mostly because of the sheer numbers of pages they have to work with.

Welcome!

Actually it's blocked because of me. I really am THAT sexy.

Bob, welcome to BoB. Da-yum, that's kinda confusing, :scratch:, but it's good to have you here! That's some fine looking wood you are turning.

Greetings and Salutations.. A bunch of great people here.. You shall enjoy their mental effluvia..
Chuck...Puff On.. :cheers: