K. Anastasopoulos Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE your very first pipe. It's such a great design. Nice work on all of them.

Brian.

Today, I have to show you 2 new pipes with two different rustics...

DSC_0662.JPG
DSC_0663.JPG
DSC_0667.JPG
DSC_0670.JPG

DSC_0664.JPG
DSC_0666.JPG
DSC_0667.JPG
DSC_0668.JPG
DSC_0670.JPG

DSC_0673.JPG

Thank you very much!!

Mr. Anastasopoulos, you have some excellent craftsmanship and unique ideas with your pipes. It is great to have you here on the forums with us! :cheers:

Yia sas, Kyrie Anastasopoulos. Your pipes are poli omorfi! I'd love to have one of such high quality!

Thanks, I hope I got it right. I'm not Greek by blood, but I am Orthodox so I've picked up a little bit. I actually leave for seminary to be a priest in the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America in two weeks, so I'll be learning a lot more soon!

Where/how do we go about to purchase one of your pipes, sir?

I'd rather pay a lot of money for one of these pipes than for a dunghill

Maybe you can give me a price on bent 2 and 3. Plus shipping charges one at a time. thanks

Rikeshar":aggnfyos said:
Thanks, I hope I got it right. I'm not Greek by blood, but I am Orthodox so I've picked up a little bit. I actually leave for seminary to be a priest in the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America in two weeks, so I'll be learning a lot more soon!
You will be able to smoke your pipe at Holy Cross? I hope you do.

BTW, which degree are you pursuing?

I will be able to. I think it goes well with my beard and B.A. in Philosophy. I'll be going for my M.A. in Divinity.

Rikeshar":kh3r3ip7 said:
I will be able to. I think it goes well with my beard and B.A. in Philosophy. I'll be going for my M.A. in Divinity.
Of course had I carefully read your post I would have realized your degree path without asking. Silly me.
I am elated you will be able to enjoy your tobacco. My wife says my C&D Pirate Kake reminders her of our incense. Not to hijack this topic of our member's fine artisan pipes, if you care, drop me a private message for some off-forum chat; I've several close friends from the HC class of 2005.

Rikeshar":2bhntmo2 said:

My father was ordained 52 years ago and went to his 50th class reunion and also gave a speech there earlier this year at some shindig.

Good luck.

Behike54":j5zlux12 said:
Rikeshar":j5zlux12 said:

My father was ordained 52 years ago and went to his 50th class reunion and also gave a speech there earlier this year at some shindig.

Good luck.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Beautiful! Are you posting these just to tease, or are they available for sale?