Kapnismologist

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trustworthy. Packed the tins I ordered well and shipped them quickly. Thank you Erik!

I also got a few tins with fast shipping. Thanks
@Kapnismologist

A gentleman and a true B.O.B.!!!
Great deal and ultra smooth transaction. :king:

Bought a couple of tins from Erik last week and they arrived quickly. Erik is really great to buy from.

Another smooth transaction with Erik, with super quick shipping I might add!

Got his delivery today... As promised, delivered, packed well, all as promised........

Thanks very much Sir!!

Will definitely refer him for future dealings!

After working out a payment arrangement thanks to Juanmedusa I picked up two tins from Eric and things went flawlessly. Thanks Brother! :)

I've got a number of excellent shipments from Eric. His packing of the tins entails individually wrapping each tin in an unbelievably meticulous way.

I just bought an estate pipe from Erik. The pipe looked even better in person than the pictures he posted. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. Great brother to deal with!!!

Just received a 2012 tin of Christmas Cheer that I purchased from Kap. Now I will have something to look forward to on Thanksgiving evening after I stuff myself with turkey and pumpkin pie all day. Blessings to you Mr. Kap! :D

Just received a pipe from Erik, and it's exactly as described. As usual, a most excellent Brother of Briar to do business with. 8)