Kaywoodie Pipes?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*camoham

Reaction score
looked at an #07 tonight............
drinkless

good, bad, indifferent?

not knowing the system i looked at it. looks a lot like the old attachement on a old webco pipe i have that ive been meaning to finish redoing someday?

thoughts

camoham

I recently started buying a few older kaywoodies. Pipepages.com is a good site to get info on dateing the pipes.
I prefer older ones, and you can still get them in new or like new condition. Hope this was of some help to you.

Joe

I own several older (2 x 5-hole stinger, 1 x amber stem) Kaywoodies (KB&B) which I will probably never smoke. I do have an 07 in the Shellcraft Natural, via Gray Fox. Great pipe, super light weight, smokes like a dream. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. I have a Pete Shamrock B12, via Cup O' Joes, that closely matches the 07; damn thing smokes superbly but has a small frappin' fill on the left forward side of the bowl!!!! Pizzed me off!! Get the Kaywoodie. FTRPLT

I have 3 Kwoodie Yaghts 3 and 4 hole. Also a 135 3 hole. They all smoke great. I also have a Kaywookie Magnum 1. It has a gurgle problem. I took it apart and the gurgle is in the stem on this one. Does anyone know a remedy? I am convinced that Kaywoodies are great smokers. If I can solve this problem I will be very greatful.

uncleshakey":6dk912bw said:
I have 3 Kwoodie Yaghts 3 and 4 hole. Also a 135 3 hole. They all smoke great. I also have a Kaywookie Magnum 1. It has a gurgle problem. I took it apart and the gurgle is in the stem on this one. Does anyone know a remedy? I am convinced that Kaywoodies are great smokers. If I can solve this problem I will be very greatful.
You sure its in the stem? Oh thank you for your service trooper. :cheers:

Yes it is definitely in the stem. I took it apart and drew on the stem and got the gurgle. Never had the gurgle problem in the stem before. It has always been in the shank or the bottom of a dirty bowl.